There are many benefits of having your dog groomed by a professional.
- a professional groomer practices healthy grooming techniques and knows how to groom your pet without causing injury
- your dog will get a professional haircut
- trouble free nail trimming
- the mess isn’t in your home
- proper grooming supplies are used, particularly professional shampoos. The PH of a dog is not the same as a human therefore, shampoo for dogs must be used. There are also several different shampoos that are required for different reasons like brightening/whitening, conditioning, skin issues or fleas and ticks.
- a professional groomer can give you valuable tips as well as observe your pet for skin conditions/parasites/lumps etc. which can in turn be looked at by your veterinarian
Your dog will not only leave looking and smelling good but will enjoy a day at the spa…