Good grooming practices are essential for maintaining health and happiness for you and your dog.
There are many factors that will determine when is a good time to have your dog groomed, but the most common would be:
- the obvious – your dog hasn’t been bathed in a while and is dirty and stinky
- your dog’s hair is too long for you to maintain
- your dog has several mats
- your dog requires his/her nails cut
- your dog had an unfortunate encounter with a skunk
Whatever the reason, a grooming schedule is always a good idea!